Dec 19, 2011

Almost christmas! Casi navidad!!!

It has been very busy lately, I have not had the time to sit down and write on my blog and I have so many things to share. I've done some stuff for my Etsy shop, and although I haven't sold anything yet, I keep on working. I've been working on my quilt from V&A museum Patchwork pattern maker... I wanted it to be a christmas present but I went shopping because with the architectural project and all I didn't have the time to have it finished by Christmas.

I've also been busy wrapping Christmas presents. That was so much fun, so here's what came out with a tight budget for wrapping.. after all you want to spend your money on what is inside right?
I've also been cooking a lot lately and I want to post the recipes for this 2 dishes that came out really good:
Soon I will post this recipes. Have fun and enjoy your Christmas eve with the family and friends that you love the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome to leave a comment!
Bienvenidos comentarios :)