Jan 3, 2013

Starting 2013/ A empezar 2013!

Es dificil empezar un nuevo año sin mencionar o recordar las cosas buenas del año que termino. Sobretodo cuando fue un tan buen 2012. 
It's hard to start a new year without remembering what happened in the one that ended. So here are a few things I did Last year!

1. Me comprometi 
1. Got engaged

2. Me case
2. Got Married


3. Fui a New York City
3.Went to New York


4. Me integre a un grupo de Quilteras
4. Joined a quilt guild





5. Termine mi primer quilt top
5. Finished my first quilt top


6. Met a great person by letter called Veronica and now we are penpals thanks to Elizabeth

6. Tengo una nueva amiga por correspondencia: Veronica 


7. Fui a Carolina del Sur con Eric
7. Went to South Carolina with my husband







8. Went to Miami more than once (I love the beach, and my sister lives there :)
8. Fui a Miami más de una vez (fui a la despedida de soltera de una gran amiga, y me encanta la playa)








9. Had great times with family
9. Convivi con mi familia :)





So I guess I can say I've been very blessed, I wish the best for 2013 and hope you find love in this year starting.
Puedo decir que el año que paso tuve muchas bendiciones! Espero mas el 2013, y espero que todos seamos felices y recibamos salud y mucho amor!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome to leave a comment!
Bienvenidos comentarios :)