Nov 4, 2011

Finally working on my quilt! trabajando en mi quilt, por fín!!!

I've been wanting so badly to make a quilt since my aunt Tita showed me hers, so finally last year a put my hands in some awesome fabrics, helped by Chelsea, an American friend who actually gave me my first quilt tutorial, so we chose the fabric together, we picked the patterns from her book and she started me on cutting the fabric.

Tiene ya tiemo que he querido hacer un "quilt", desde que vi los que hacía mi tía Tita y me parecieron hermosos, me dije, yo quiero hacer algo asi!!! Por fin una amiga me enseño como, o me dio los tips básicos para hacer uno, me llevo ala tienda de telas, compramos el material y empeze a cortar la tela en pequeñas piezas. 
A bad things is that I lost the patterns and I got all my fabric cut in to pieces, so now I am just trying to put them together as I think it will look good, a good thing is that I will use my creativity to the full.
Lo malo es que perdí los patterns y ya con la tela cortada solo me queda tratar de acomodarlos a como yo vaya pensando qu se ven bien. Lo bueno es que es muy divertido ir viendo las diferentes posibilidades que se pueden crear.

Let me know what you think!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome to leave a comment!
Bienvenidos comentarios :)