Nov 13, 2011

Making some jewelery/ Haciendo unas piezas.

I used to have a Jewellery bussines with an old friend back in college, and I have been trying to take it back since I finished my Masters because I really enjoy designing and making new stuff. And some money out of it wouldn't be so bad now that I'm out of work, so  I decided to open my Etsy store for which I have to make lots of pretty things to sell.
Also I had to make something special for a very dear friend's Birthday, so I decided to make a pair of earrings for my store and a necklace for my friend.
 And this is the final result!
I have proposed to myself make more products to upload them all to my etsy store, I will be telling y'all when its ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are always welcome to leave a comment!
Bienvenidos comentarios :)